(THIS SITE IS NOT ACTIVE. PLEASE DO NOT REACH OUT FOR LEGAL SERVICES.)
At Hankins Immigration the client is King.
Hankins Immigration is an immigration firm that stands on the cutting edge of legal technology as a virtual law office. A virtual firm is an innovative approach to legal services, designed to reduce the inefficiency and waste that comes with a brick and mortar firm while providing unparalleled convenience for the client.
From the comfort of your home or office you can reach out to Hankins Immigration through e-mail, Skype, or phone calls. Virtual firms are characterized by their flexible hours, which means all meetings can bend to fit your schedule.
With a virtual firm you can rest easy knowing that all documents, legal opinions, and conditions reports will always be readily accessible through cloud-based technology.
We may be able to help you in the follow cases:
Family Based Petitions
- Fiancé / Fiancée visas
- Family reunification
- Getting your green card (permanent residency)
- Victims of Human Trafficking (T Visas)
- Victims of a Crime (U Visas)
- Temporary Protected Status (TPS)
- Violence Against Women Act (VAWA)
Visas, Citizenship, and Other Needs
- Travel Documents
- Employment Authorization
- Student and Visitor Visas
- Assistance for US Military Personnel and Families
- Naturalization (Citizenship)