Getting a work permit as an asylum applicant

As an asylum applicant in the United States, you may be eligible to apply for a work permit known as the Employment Authorization Documents (EADs). Before 1994, asylum seekers were able to receive EADs on arrival to the United States. This is no longer the case however. There are two ways to apply for an […]

Read More